May 9, 2010

~ I Luv u but I'm not in Luv with u...~

Has a man ever said to you,
"I love you, but I'm just not IN LOVE with 

you anymore
. I'm sorry but it's over"...


And then told you it's over because he just 

doesn't "feel it" for you anymore?

Or how he just isn't in the right place to 

go on in a relationship?

"It's not you, it's me."

It's like all of a sudden the most special

person in your life changed his mind about you

and decided everything you have together was 

worth nothing to him.

Owchhhh!!.



What's going on here??

0 ngomelan...:

Post a Comment

♫♪ say it out...♫♪

 
Copyright 2009 !! ♥♥..ceritera tentang..♥♥ !!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Download Royalty free images without registering at Pixmac.com